The pool is delivered complete in one whole piece. Maximum sizes are approx 10.0m x 3.70m x 1.50m (swim sizes).
The pool is delivered complete in one whole piece. Maximum sizes are approx 10.0m x 3.70m x 1.50m (swim sizes). However, we also weld sections of the pool together directly on site if the pool is too big for one-piece transport.
One-piece pools are named so, because they are fully made in a factory then delivered in one piece.
• Low cost installation.
• Highly Durable.
The shell is the permanent finish to the pool giving a permanent lining for life. There are no requirements for new liners, tiles, grout loss replacement etc. Made from a high tech polymer, cutting edge material which has a smooth and non-porous surface, reducing the chance for algae growth. This can help reduce the level of sanitiser and algaecide that is required to keep the pool clean. Calcium hardness is also slightly reduced, in comparison to tiled pools, as there is no grout for the water to steal calcium from.
• Can be used all year round and with a POLYSTONE polypropylene material, it is completely homogenous and resistant to all chemicals and UV light.
• Highly resistant to chlorine and environmentally friendly.
• Will look as good as new in years to come.
• Fully insulated pool shell with superior 'U' value for indoor and outdoor pools.
• Structural quality throughout, no cheap or inferior design into the build process.